Wednesday 21 December 2016

                  THE JOURNEY SO FAR

Today I heard a man of God say something that struck my spirit "thanks giving is the spiritual code for multiplication" he went further to say "Gratitude is last digit of God's phone number". this got me thinking more than a thousand reasons to thank God.first on my list is an AMAZING 2ND PHASE OF THE SHEKINAH ARMY TENURE, starting with a paradigm shifting excos day with the theme:TO HIS GLORY
  well due to time or maybe my laziness to type,let me just highlight other major events.
 The campus stood still as PFM celebrated her Anniversary,if you weren't present, you missed a unique flow of corporate anointing as the event was flooded with past presidents,elders and fellowship Generals of old whose names are too numerous to mention, not forgetting our brethren from the mother campus Elele who joined in the celebration

 This was closely followed by foundation school day a week later with an earth trembling theme and a gentle reminder: come unto me
 not forgetting the move of the spirit on the prayer force day 2016, powerful beyond human comprehension I must say



 and finally peaking it all on the brothers and sisters cord mini day with yet another powerful theme: The power of decision. 

 these and 999 other things are a good reason to thank my Almighty.with this I say Abasi sosongo.
keep in touch christmas gist coming soon
                                                    Merry christmas

2 comments: